Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Summer Goddess Gorgeousness Cosmetics to complement your summer tan.

Okay girls we’re almost there! Just seconds from being able to lay by the pool protected and sunkissed! In my last two columns, I explained to you which were the best SPF’s, newest bronzers, and summer cover ups. Now it’s time for the summer icing on the cake! Color!
As your Cyber main gay, I know you have bathroom drawer and a few cosmetic bags full of color. So what! Add something new to lift your spirits. It’s not like I’m asking you to buy a $3500 Chanel suit. Not yet at least. If I do though, I’ll find you the best deal on it! If I’m your main gay, or you’re one of my clients, please keep using what I’ve prescribed. If you’re ready for an update or just bored, call me. Or click away here and we’ll come up with something fab!
Here are Harvey’s summer color picks! Some are new and some are tried and true:
Cheeks
First let me say that bronzer is not blush. Bronzer is great for a sun kissed glow without damage from the sun. You still need blush for that popped, refreshed look! My favorite is still the award winning Hall of Fame sheer blush NARS Orgasm ($27, sephora.com). Yes it does make you look like you, well, you’re flushed from excitement. It’s totally natural on every complexion!
nars orgasm
Lips
Here are two! My favorite standards by Dior! Both plump! One with color and one that’s clear, for the most un-makeuppy look ever.
Dior Addict Lip-Polish in Fresh Expert ($30, sephora.com)
dior pink
Dior Lip Maximizer ($30, dior.com)
dior lip maximizer
Eyes
For the sheerest natural sun shimmered eyes, Dior wins again! I’m normally a big Bobbi Brown or Chanel freak, but Dior wins this summer! Dior’s Cannage quad ($62, neimanmarcus.com) of sheer pink, peach and taupe naturals is mistake proof and simply dazzling! You’ll be addicted!
dior cannage
The last is a doctor product only available by prescription! Longer lashes? Latisse Solution. It really works. I and some of my clients use it. We can’t believe the results. Call your Med-Spa or Dermatologist imediately!
Alright my lovelies, now we can relax! I’m thinking St Barts? What about you?
Summer Kisses!
xo
Harvey

Read more at http://bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/summer-goddess-gorgeousness.html#QPO1hcqB1OwkuMvI.99

No comments:

Post a Comment